Chester Charles Bennington was an American singer, songwriter, and actor.
Love is my weapon, music is my religion, peace is in my soul.
Dead By sunrise
Bennington co-founded Dead by Sunrise in the year 2005 . Chester then met Shinoda during a rock metal concert at Wacken and went on to form Linkin Park.
16 May 2017
Linkin Park’s Hybrid theory was a smash hit success. They claimed a spot at the Billboard top #100 and remained on top for six consecutive weeks.
06 july 2017
Chester Bennington’s Last Concert
Life is something unpredictable, and death is something inescapable, but with the heartbreaking end of Chester, died a whole decade of art! He was one of the greatest losses to the international music industry, and we could do nothing! He went “one step closer” to end, and what we can do was, just stay “Numb”!
Well, every single album, every single song and every single word that Chester Bennington ever uttered, had his soul into it. Since his debut, he has always been the man of emotions and the voice of the depressed. The most dexterous frontman ever, he will always stay in our hearts! Here are some of the most heart throbbing Linkin Park performances that Chester ever delivered!
One step closer:
The rap world was never so meaningful until Linkin Park came in. Their confident, crisp and melding raps took the metal world to another level. Now people were no more interested in those sloppy- fuzzy worships of their peers. With the first ever debut, the band achieved worldwide recognition and proved that they are the ultimate winners. With Chester’s maddening voice, it was clear that no one could ever speak when he is on the stage.
A place for my head:
This is one of the most genre-mashing numbers from their album Hybrid theory which owed as much as Sepultura or Santana ever did. The song features Chester’s grunge-y vocal that seemingly jumps out from his diaphragm. If you have ever considered a vocalist as versatile, then you would have probably not heard this track at all.
This track doesn’t even need to be mentioned! The softer side that Chester always had, but was hidden behind his howling voice, came out in this number. The track allowed him to walk out and get into his comfort zone. The real Chester is whom you would see in Numb! The emotional potency that he had, never ever came out in his performances, till the song hit the world platform.
Breaking the habit:
A desire to escape and seemingly teenage run through can be witnessed in every world of this track. The song is a perfect cocktail of his angister voice and melodic shine that created a mark in the world. He was such an incomparable vocalist, that the whole world sobbed over his decision of ending life.
There was a time when Linkin Park was slipping down the realm of tepid alt-rock that was about to plague the further years of their career. Thus, the guitarist role was then handed over to someone else, and Chester took the responsibility of full stage. His bustling speeches and heavenly voice had something unique that you would have never heard before. His music and lyrics, always explained his feelings towards life.
So these were few of the Chester Bennington performances that took over the world. The ultimate rock and metal music lovers are yet in a shock that he is no more to express out their depression, anxiety and take them away from such a harsh world with his amazing voice. Yet, he will always be in our memories!
American singer, actor and songwriter Chester Charles Bennington was known for being the leading singer of rock band Linkin Park. Until today you can find that a lot of peoples are his fan and they don’t stop exploring about their favorite singer Chester Bannington. In this article, there are eight things discussed bout Chester Bennington his fans probably don’t know about him.
8 Things you should know about Chester Bennington:
- Grey daze was his first band he worked under this band from 1993 -1997 and also recorded some of the albums for the band but numerous disagreement had lead Chester to give up this band.
- LP song that was his favorite was ‘breaking the habit’. He stated this, lot of times that this song was his favorite. Chester also told that it is a song that always connects him on his emotional side. He also told that he felt like mike was writing the song that related to his life. And he had a tough time recording songs as he would start crying while recording.
- Chester did not like the ‘song one step closer’. In April, 2002 during his talk with rolling stone he stated that it was hard for him to say that which track of the record was most powerful. Crawling, push me away, in the end, points of authority was some of the album he thought has set the standard in album. Also at a party of club tattoo anniversary in 2006, he made the statement that to him in the end and one step closer were “piles of shits” that shouldn’t have made on hybrid theory.
- Chester made wedding tattoo when he got married to his wife instead of ring. He decided making wedding tattoo as they were too poor to afford a ring. He worked at burger king during that time. On the ring finger he and his wife got made the matching tattoo.
- Chester while Ozzfest tour in 2001 got bitten up by the recluse spider and while playing basketball he tore the ligament in his hand. In 2007 during stage dive he broke his wrist.
- Chester was a big fan of skateboarding. When he was young he was so poor that he can’t afford buy a car thus, he used to go on skateboard to job place instead.
- Chester Bennington was fond of poetry, and he does some poetry by himself. On Instagram he used to post some of his poetry.
- Chester had creepy experiences with some of his fans. He once told while he was in the crowd a girl put her finger in his mouth and he was nearly choked. It was a horrifying experience for him with his fans. Also, one woman named Devon Townsend stalked Chester as well as his wife and tried hacking their cell phone to retrieve his account number.
- These are some of the things you would have never heard before about Chester Bennington, and by reading this article, you must have felt very good. You can search more facts about Chester Bennington online there is still the lot you can discover about him.
Copyright © 2017 middayconnection.org. All rights reserved.